4.5 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 Floor House for Rent!
- Duplex Style Home (2 Floors)
- Carpet and Parquet Floors Throughout
- Heat, Hot Water, and Gas Included with Rent
- Small Backyard Space
- Gated Front
- New Front Doors
- Front yard Can Be Used For BBQ's
- Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
- Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Grand Public Library
- Prospect Park
- (S) Shuttle at Botanical Gardens Station
- (2) (3) (4) and (5) Trains all at the Franklin Avenue Station
- Epic Artists Dream Space
1st Floor Features:
- Super Huge Living Space
- An Even Larger Bedroom! King Size w/ Closet
- Kitchen Space with Nook for Dining Set
- Separate Space from Kitchen
- Access to Backyard
2nd Floor Features:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Closets Everywhere
- Outdoor Roof Deck Space
- 1 Full Size Room, 1 King Size Room, 1 Queen Size Room
- Bathroom w/a closet
This home is made for anyone with a creative spirit. There's so much you can do with this space. Split between 5 people, you can live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Brooklyn for only $700 A PERSON
Email me to schedule an appointment to view this epic house.
Market rate for this listing is $2,800 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 5 bedroom home is listed at $3,500, while 5 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.