- This is fully furnished apartment, including kitchen utensils, pots and pans
- Short term lease, preferable 1 month or more.
- Also listed on Airbnb.com and VRBO.com for shorter term lease.
- Let me know if you need to rent for less than one month and we can work something based on availability.
- Apartment completely remodeled
- High efficiency double pain windows
- New kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops
- Refinished original hardwood floors.
- New bathroom vanity.
- Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Coin operated laundry on premises
- New paint.
- Unit across the street from State gate ship yard entrance.
- All utilities paid by landlord
- Gas heater.
- Street parking only, Paid parking close by or free parking about 2 blocks away.
- 10 min walk to the Seattle Ferry, across the street from the Puget Sounds Naval Shipyard state gate.
- Conveniently located close to shopping, schools, Olympic College and Highways.
- Small dogs (under 25 lb) or cats.
- Bremerton School district.
- Secure entrance building with 24 hour security cameras.
- Steps away from restaurants, art galleries, specialty retail, Cinema and waterfront access and downtown parks
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Bremerton by $1,240.
Students who live in this rental at 102 State Avenue #3 attend the following Bremerton School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Naval Avenue Early Learning Center
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mountain View Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bremerton High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.