One little pet (cat) will be considered;
Excellent and luxury 1643 SF and 9' ceiling 2-story TownHouse with 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms (one is non- conforming), located at a upper scale RESIDENTIAL community surrounded by two golf courses and a park for children, nice walking trails around and across community, easy access HW35 to downtowns of Des Moines and Ames?ISU)?
- MidAmerican certified energy efficient house;
- 2 huge bedrooms with the 3rd non-conforming bedroom (or office), and a large loft area;
- Master BR with a walk-in closet and bathroom with walk-in shower & raised vanity;
- less than 1 year new energy star GE full-size washer and dryer and dishwasher;
- Nearly brand-new paint, and carpet in immaculate condition;
- Huge kitchen with island and tile floors;
- Large 2 car attached garage with huge customized shelving;
- 10x10 concrete patio in front of the house;
This house is ready to move in. none re-fundable pet deposit: $500.00.
The potential renters 18 or over are subject to a credit, criminal and eviction background check.
Rent fee (HOA fees included): $1300.00/month with at least one year term; Security deposit: $1300.00.
Please contact by email or call with any question or to schedule a tour.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.