* Walking dist to downtown Menlo Park, Cal-Train, shopping, restaurants & more!
* Bike to Stanford and Sand Hill Road
* Spacious living room and bedrooms
* Plenty of closet space
* Dishwasher, disposal, electric range, frost-free refrigerator
* Central Heat
* Lots of cabinet space
* Covered parking
* Latest coinless laundry (callback feature lets you know when laundry is done)
* Secured bike storage room
* Additional personal storage rooms available
* Beautiful gardens throughout
* Non-smoking building
* Cat friendly building
Please call Lindsey at 650.321.2701 or reply to this posting with any additional questions you may have. This unit requires a one year lease.
Professionally managed by California Property Services. Quality homes and excellent customer service. Please visit us at www.caprop.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Parking Type: Carport
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
One year lease minimum.
Market rate for this listing is $3,400 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,295, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Menlo Park by $1,056.
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.