There are views, and then there are VIEWS!!! This top floor unit in an intimate Art Deco style 2 unit building, features mesmerizing views of the Marin Headlands, St. Ignatius Church, the top of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Pacific Ocean. Sit spellbound from your living room or dining room as the scenery unfolds each day. A beautifully remodeled kitchen and bath, gas fireplace, in unit washer and dryer, garage parking spot, and large storage closet make this the quintessential San Francisco aerie.
Enter this top floor unit into a large, open plan living room, dining room and kitchen. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the wall of dual paned sliding glass doors which lead to a deck and the best views in San Francisco. There is a gas fireplace for cold nights, handsome hardwood floors, and lovely molding throughout.
The modern kitchen features dramatic black granite countertops, glass tile backsplash, custom maple cabinets, a large sink, and stainless steel appliances, including a Jenn Air dishwasher and side by side refrigerator, 4 burner gas stove, built in microwave and garbage disposal. There is also a stacked Bosch washer dryer for easy laundry duty while you admire the clouds passing by.
Down the hallways is a renovated bathroom with pedestal sink, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and custom Venetian plaster-style walls.
Both bedrooms have nice light, hardwood floors, custom drapes, and dual paned windows. The master bedroom has 2 closets.
Additional features of this stunning unit include:
- 1 car garage parking for a medium size car (you can also park a 2nd small car parallel in front of your garage door)
- In unit HE washer and dryer
- Custom window coverings
- Large dedicated storage closet, plus tons of common area storage space
- Shared back yard
- Freshly painted
- Great location! Short walk to the much desired Cole Street shops and restaurants. Quick hop on the N Judah to head downtown. Or easy access to the Octavia Street onramps to access Highways 101 and 280 for points south.
Available for immediate occupancy
12 month lease
Monthly Rent: $4,195
Security Deposit: 1.5x one months rent
Tenant pays PG&E and phone/cable. Owner pays water and garbage
1 small pet negotiable with additional deposit
For showings, respond via email to this ad or call 404-906-5449.
FRUSTRATED finding an apartment or home to rent? Contact us about our Tenant Relocation Services: 415-515-4275. Let us help you find the perfect rental.
LOCATION: 1005 Clayton
CA DRE License # 01905856
Progressive Property Group
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property.