Spacious & stylish condo located in the heart of downtown Bellevue. The McKee/Parkside condominium complex is located in charming Old Bellevue across from the Bellevue Downtown Park. Walk to shopping, restaurants, beaches, cinema, and more! This high-end community has a secure lobby, pool, exercise room, club room, and a secure parking garage. The unit includes two spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The kitchen boasts maple cabinets, all appliances, and plenty of entertainment space. Gleaming hardwood flooring, granite fireplace, and a balcony overlooking the courtyard completes the unit. If you enjoy quite, upscale urban living then you'll love to call this home.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths at 1270 sqft.
* Large master bedroom with huge walk-in closet.
* 5 piece master bathroom.
* Roomy kitchen with gas stove, maple cabinets, and all new appliances.
* Granite gas fireplace.
* Laundry room with washer, dryer, sink and extra cabinet storage.
* Gleaming hardwood flooring.
* Up-to-date designer colors.
* Private patio balcony over-looking courtyard.
* Heavy, solid doors through-out.
* Security system.
* Secured garage parking with 2 spaces.
* Secured lobby entrance.
* Pool, exercise,and club room.
Sorry no pets (Firm).
12 month lease.
$35 application fee per adult.
Comble Property Management
Students who live in 10045 NE 1st Street #320 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Dearborn Park Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mercer Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.