1002 Mud Pie Lane - Brand New Home in Amazing Downtown Neighborhood! - Stunning BRAND NEW home in amazing neighborhood. The Creamery is Downtown living at its finest! Within walking distance to Golden One Arena, the Capitols, restaurants, shopping and SO MUCH MORE!
This tri-level 1818 sq. ft. home features 2 master suites one with large balcony & walk-in closet hand crafted bathrooms from the tile to the fixtures! Extremely spacious 2nd floor has a great room concept with open kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, tile backsplash & beautiful view, dining area just off the huge living room, half-bath & patio. Wood & tile flooring throughout, custom lighting, CH/A, Dual-Pane windows, tankless water heater, 1 car garage w/extra storage space. *NOTE: Studio on lower level is NOT included
Community features urban gardens, planter boxes & inviting promenades for tranquil strolls or friendly gatherings!
More info here: http
Sewer, Garbage & Association Dues. This home is NO Smoking and NO Pets. Visit www.tiner.com for more information and to view the home.
1. All persons planning on living at the property, over the age of 18, must apply.
2. A credit score of at least 600 is normally required.
3. All bankruptcies must be discharged.
4. Good rental references. No evictions no exceptions.
5. A household monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount (or a verifiable cash reserves).
6. No Pets unless otherwise stated on the property page of our web site.
7. Rent must normally start within 2 weeks from the approval of your application.
No Pets Allowed
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,295, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.