Amazing APT lease (2 bed/1.5 bath)
I am looking for someone who take over my contract.
Sassafras Hill Apartment
Address: 100 E Miller Dr, Bloomington, IN 47401
Contract period : 04/16/2018 ~ 07/30/2019
If you make contract with Sassafras in person, you should pay big amount of fee as security deposit and leasing process fee($300)..
Also, monthly fee($849 and more) is higher than my contract.
But, If you take over my contract, you are guaranteed a low rent fee ($799 until Jul. and $832 after that).
Also, You don`t need to pay leasing process fee.
If you can prove your background(including income, job and no bad credit / or student) clearly, you maybe pay just $500.
And delegation fee($750) is negotiable.
All procedures are conducted legally through management office.
If you want to look around, you can visit anytime
If you have any problem for deciding, or hesitating, please let me know.
- Duplex (1100sq. ft.) with southern and fine view.
- All utilities are paid except for gas, electricity.
- Free parking (in front of unit)
- New condition carpets
- 5 large Closets
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Full size, Fully-equipped Kitchen (new)
- Gym, Pool, Pet friendly
- Nearby Starbucks, McDonald`s, Rent car company (just 1 min by walk)
- Nearby Kroger and Lucky's market (13 mins by walk)
- Very close to school (Less than 10 mins by bus #1 or #7)
- Right on Bus stop (15 seconds by walk
Text me if interested!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.