2 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, 1,400 SF
$2,195/mo & $2,195 deposit
Centrally Located in Summit County:
Minutes from Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin,
Loveland, Dillon, Frisco, I-70, and Dillon Reservoir. 30-minutes to Vail
- One of the best views in Summit County
- House is in excellent condition
- Spacious and open 1,400 square foot floorplan with 9 foot ceilings
- 2 large bedrooms with vaulted ceilings (17'x11' and 15'x10')
- 2 full bathrooms upstairs and a half bath on main level. Master has two sinks and an oversized bathtub
- Granite tile countertops in kitchen
- Carpet throughout, hardwood floors in kitchen, and tile in bathrooms and entry
- Attached 2 car garage - heated with built-in cabinets and lots of room for storage
- Three decks with stunning views
- Summit Stage and school bus stop right out front
- HOME mail delivery!
- Modern construction, built in 1998
- Cable TV, water, and trash included
- Snow removal and landscaping handled by the HOA
- 200 yards from the Blue River and Silverthorne's paved Blue River Bike Trail
- Quiet neighborhood with lots of extra parking
- Front load washer and dryer, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, gas fireplace, and garage door opener included
- garage door opener included
- Efficient natural gas boiler and hot water baseboard heat
- 12-month lease with one month security deposit
-2 adults and 1 child max
-one small dog
-somewhat flexible on minor/old credit blemishes, but absolutely no evictions or collections from landlords
-Bare minimum of $60k/yr income for single person. Higher for couples and families.
-heavy preference given to long-term lease
Note: Exterior colors have changed to light green with white trim since these pictures were taken.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.