This beautifully maintained single family home is located in the sought-after Crossings Community - very close to Palo Alto, Whole Foods Market, Trader Joes, Safeway, fitness centers, restaurants, and a short walk to Caltrain.
- The contemporary home belongs to the award-winning Los Altos school district - Covington Elementary (10), Egan Jr High (10), Los Altos High (9).
- This end unit has big windows in the living room and stairway providing lots of natural sunlight into the house.
- The generously sized master bedroom has closets with custom-made built-in dressers and open shelves that conveniently categorize and organize everything for you.
- Downstairs kitchen with brand new flooring and updated appliances leads to a private backyard with convenient side entrance which is perfect for BBQ's.
- The attached one-car garage has large custom built overhead storage space and cabinets to store and organize sports equipment, bikes and seasonal items.
- Other attractive features of the house include central heating and air conditioning, IN-UNIT washer/dryer with extra storage space in laundry room, new flooring and new plush carpet, and new water-efficiency dual-flush toilets in all 3 bathrooms.
- Within the community there are also two children's playgrounds, a gazebo garden, swimming pool with jacuzzi as well as a club house.
- Please call 650-265-0577 to schedule viewing.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.