This beautifully maintained single family home is located in the sought-after Crossings Community - very close to Palo Alto, Whole Foods Market, Trader Joes, Safeway, fitness centers, restaurants, and a short walk to Caltrain.
- The contemporary home belongs to the award-winning Los Altos school district - Covington Elementary (10), Egan Jr High (10), Los Altos High (9).
- This end unit has big windows in the living room and stairway providing lots of natural sunlight into the house.
- The generously sized master bedroom has closets with custom-made built-in dressers and open shelves that conveniently categorize and organize everything for you.
- Downstairs kitchen with brand new flooring and updated appliances leads to a private backyard with convenient side entrance which is perfect for BBQ's.
- The attached one-car garage has large custom built overhead storage space and cabinets to store and organize sports equipment, bikes and seasonal items.
- Other attractive features of the house include central heating and air conditioning, IN-UNIT washer/dryer with extra storage space in laundry room, new flooring and new plush carpet, and new water-efficiency dual-flush toilets in all 3 bathrooms.
- Within the community there are also two children's playgrounds, a gazebo garden, swimming pool with jacuzzi as well as a club house.
- Please call 650-265-0577 to schedule viewing.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.