Luxury 3rd Floor Condo in desired Polish Triangle area! $3000/month:
- Newly Renovated, Bi-level, 2 Floors
- 3 Bedrooms + 1 Office
- RED LINE, 5 min walk to JFK, 10 min walk to Andrew Sq
- Less than 5 min drive to 93 N/S & 90 E/W
- Private Driveway with Parking
- Available September 1, 2016
- Beautiful Kitchen - Granite Counter Tops, Cherry Wood Cabinets, Top of the Line Stainless Steel
Built-in Surround Sound System
New Canadian Maple Hardwood Floors
New Energy Efficient Appliances
New Central Gas Heating & Central Air Conditioning
In-unit Energy Efficient Washer & Dryer
Granite Top Gas Fireplace
New Energy Efficient Windows with Maple Wood Blinds
Dining Room with French Doors
This will not last, hurry in
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in North Dorchester by $391.
This rental at Harvest Street is within the boundaries of Boston Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.