Where living inspired goes beyond impeccable views, chic amenities, and captivating modern design. The Seaport District offers a host of activities for the water enthusiast and those who crave a vibrant, active lifestyle.
- 24-hour concierge
- VIP pet amenities + Grooming station
- Rise sip bar
- Status club
- Vibe lounge
- Taste private dining
- Flix living room
- Synergy fitness center
- Centered Yoga + wellness studio
- Over 9,000 square feet of outdoor space
- Lush green space
- Fire table + fireside seating
- Sun + deck
- Kitchens styled for the foodie - contemporary cabinets, undermount stainless kitchen sinks, Caesarstone quartz countertops and a stainless-steel appliance package
- Kitchen islands
- Chantilly Broadloom carpeted bedrooms
- Spa baths
- Expansive windows and spectacular views of the Boston Harbor and Boston City Skyline
- Open-concept living with ceilings up to 9.5 feet
- Nest thermostats
- Walk in closet
- Oversized spa bathrooms
*Pricing and availability subject to change without notice based on availability, lease term, and move-in date selected. Pictures of similar unit. Finishes may be different. List price based off current incentives offered by management.
Laundry: In Unit
Small Dogs Allowed
At $4,266, this home is priced $1,082 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in South Boston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.