**Perfect for your short term needs** Furnished 1BR West Seattle - LOCATION
On the 120 bus line in West Seattle (not on Alki). A few minutes bus or drive to Westwood Village for shopping & groceries. If you drive, we are just 4-5 minutes south of the West Seattle bridge.
- The lease is month to month with a 2 month minimum stay.
- We have a 1 month option if needed, just ask us about it.
- Flexible for you if you are just moving to town, have an internship, a contract position, need a place to stay while you close on a house or in a life transition. . .whatever your temporary housing need might be.
- The rent is $1495 PLUS a utility fee for one person of $150, another $25 for a second person.
- The monthly utility fee covers water, sewer, garbage, electricity and WIFI. Hassle free and fixed. Nothing gets switched into your name.
- We work with people moving to the area all the time. If this is your case, we are more than happy to explain how you can reserve your apartment prior to your arrival.
- We can also work with businesses or staffing agencies who need housing. If you need an apartment on a regular basis for visiting employees or contractors, just ask how we can work together. We have short term studios and 1 bedrooms, both furnished & unfurnished.
- We can work with poor credit if you have good rental history and reliable income.
- We do run a full background check (the cost of $47/adult)
- If you have unique circumstances, call and let's chat about it.
- Located in a beautiful brick 4-plex. No parties, no smoking (including marijuana).
- The apartment is around 650 sq ft.
- Queen size bed.
- It is a single story building, no neighbors upstairs or downstairs.
- Back of the building and corner unit. Next to the backyard.
- Windows in all the rooms, including corner windows in the living room, one in the dining nook at the end of the kitchen, a wide one in the bedroom and a small one in the bathroom. Plenty of natural sunlight.
- Kitchen is open to the living room - feels spacious.
- Wood floor in the living room and bedroom. Quick to keep clean.
- Walls are a sunny buttery color - not a sterile white.
- The bathroom includes a full size tub and shower.
- The bathroom has storage in both the vanity and a tall cupboard tucked in the corner.
- Closet space is ample for a one bedroom apartment. There is a coat closet in the living room, a large pantry or linen closet in between the kitchen and bathroom, another large closet for storage, and of course a full-size closet in the bedroom.
- Full size fridge, range, microwave, coffee pot and toaster.
- We include everything you need to cook - pots, pans, dinnerware, silverware, utensils, etc.
- All the linens are also included - towels, washcloths, sheets, blankets, throws, pillows, etc.
- An assigned off-street parking space right at the front of the building is also included with lots of street parking.
- Laundry room in the back of the building, coin operated machines.
- Fenced backyard, feel free to enjoy the outdoors as well.
- If you are taking the bus, the stops are a few steps from the parking lot and one right across the street. There is a crosswalk light for safe and easy crossing.
You will love living here!! Give me a call and come tour:
Call Charissa with questions: 206-458-4999 (direct line).
No Pets Allowed
Utilities fee required
This rental at 6705 Delridge Way SW is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.