Designer Remodeled 1BR Apartment in the Heart of Sunnyvale!
Maude Gardens offers upgraded, one bedroom, one bath apartments in a beautiful garden setting. Our apartments have been recently remodeled and open onto a sparkling swimming pool surrounded by lush and expansive landscaping, which creates an attractive environment that you will love to call home. For more information or to schedule a viewing, please contact Alissa Lane at (408) 470-0604.
Features of this apartment community include:
- Upgraded kitchens with granite counter tops and back splashes, dishwashers, electric ranges, and garbage disposals
- New clean and durable laminate floors with rich wood finishes
- Freshly painted walls
- Spacious bathrooms with shower over a tub
- Double-pane windows with vertical blinds
- Nice-sized bedrooms featuring a large closet with sliding glass doors
- Air conditioning
- Covered parking space included
- Cat friendly
- On-site management
- Glistening swimming pool and lush courtyard, both meticulously maintained
- Laundry facilities on-site
- On-line rent payment
- Great proximity to LinkedIn, AMD, Yahoo and many other tech companies
- Only six blocks to Lucky Supermarket, and close to many shopping centers, such as Cherry Orchard
- Near many restaurants, especially famed Murphy Street, with DishDash, Bay Leaf, Taverna Bistro and Firehouse Grill & Brewery
- Not far from Sunken Gardens and Sunnyvale golf courses
- Many fitness facilities are close by, such as Planet Granite and 24 Hour Fitness
- 1.2 miles to the CalTrain Station with Park & Ride as well as bike lockers for convenient commuting
- Close proximity to 101, 237, and 85 freeways for convenient access to San Francisco and East Bay
An abundance of activities to enjoy, such as:
- Saturday Farmers Market at Murphy & Washington Avenues
- Art & Wine Festival
- Summer Series Music & Market
- Jazz and Beyond
Utilities billed separately. Pet rent of $25 for one cat.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, please contact Alissa Lane at maudegardens at gmail dot com or (408) 470-0604.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.