1 Bed 1 Bath Garden Cottage - Upper Castro/Eureka Valley- ReLISTO
This charming 1 bedroom, 1 bath, newly renovated apartment in a 2-unit building built in 1915, is nestled in a great neighborhood on a beautiful and quiet street in the middle of the City. Located in Eureka Valley/Upper Castro, it's perfect for a professional who wants a city experience with a neighborhood feel. There is unrestricted and easy street parking.
Fully furnished, this apartment offers an equipped kitchen, living room, Pergo floors, and lots of windows with some City view, a shared washer/dryer, front garden, backyard and limited basement storage. All utilities are included in the rent including Wi-Fi Internet access, 2 cable TVs (one HDTV) and local phone service. At the end of the block is Kite Hill, for those who like to enjoy the outdoors or take in magnificent views of the City.
This 5 room apartment has all the amenities required to make your San Francisco stay enjoyable.
- Living Room: Wood floors, large couch, desk, large TV and wonderful windows allow an abundance of natural light. They also afford beautiful views of a large park and parts of the city.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped including gas range, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker.
- Bedroom with attached bathroom: Full size bed, flat screen TV, large closet, attached bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Entry: Perfect location to welcome guest or to park your bike.
- Garden: Back patio with BBQ, outdoor furniture and washer and dryer.
A suitable, well-behaved pet is welcome; there are doggie doors leading the backyard.
This adorable hom ...(show more)
One year lease
|Primary School||Bessie Carmichael/Fec|
|Primary School||San Francisco Community Alternative|
|Primary School||Lawton Alternative Elementary|
|more Primary Schools13|
|Middle School||Everett Middle|
|Middle School||Bessie Carmichael/Fec|
|Middle School||Kipp San Francisco Bay Academy|
|more Middle Schools1|
|High School||Galileo High|
|High School||Thurgood Marshall High|
|High School||Raoul Wallenberg Traditional High|
|more High Schools14|
|Mixed School||Bayview Essential School Of Music, Art, And Social|
|Zip Code||94114||the same|
|City||San Francisco||8% more|
|County||San Francisco||10% more|
|Congressional District||8||3% more|
|Area Code||415||22% more|
|Primary School||Bessie Carmichael/Fec||7% more|
|Middle School||Everett Middle||18% more|
|High School||Galileo High||6% more|
|Mixed School||Bayview Essential School Of Music, Art, And Social||7% more|
|Unified School District||San Francisco Unified School District||6% more|