|2 beds||1.0 Ba||1,250||$1,395|
Want to rent but do not want to live in a place that looks like a standard, boring, white-walled apartment? Then you should rent our beautiful, fully upgraded 2 bedroom/1 bathroom loft in the historic arts district of Castleberry Hill! This loft has a lot of flare as it was a former John Deere Tractor factory converted into condos some years back. Located walking distance to MARTA, Philips Arena, the GA Dome, GA WCC, courthouse district, GSU, CNN Center, Tabernacle, Centennial Olympic Park... and much more!
Summary of Amenities Included in the Rent:
- Internet, Water & Trash (all you have to setup is power & TV)
- Onsite residents-only fitness center
- Onsite residents-only laundry center
- Rooftop deck overlooking the GA Dome, Phillips Arena, Turner Field & more
- New stainless steel oven, microwave. refrigerator, and dishwashing machine
- Safe and secure neighborhood with secured doors and call box.
- One gated parking spot in a private back-lot with plenty of on site street parkin ...(show more)
$1395/month - Includes Internet, Water, & Trash!
$1395 deposit due on signing (refundable)
$300 pet deposit (non-refundable)
Credit and background check required. $50 application fee, waived with excellent credit and references.
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||1% more than||30313 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||1% more than||Castleberry Hill Apartments for Rent|
|City||7% less than||Apartments for Rent in Atlanta|
|City Condos||7% less than||Condos for Rent in Atlanta|
|County||the same as||Fulton County Apartments for Rent|
|State||51% more than||GA Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||8% more than||Apartments for Rent near Bethune Elementary School|
|Middle School||16% more than||Apartments for Rent near Kennedy Middle School|
|High School||33% more than||Apartments for Rent near Washington High School|
|Unified School District||15% less than||Apartments for Rent near Atlanta Public Schools|