This unit is located in a new intimate development built in 1995 situated around a peaceful landscaped courtyard with fountains and mature trees. It is located in San Francisco's popular Rincon Hill/South Beach area, which offers easy access to freeways, MUNI, BART and many exciting features of the neighborhood, including the Farmers Market, Embarcadero, the Ballpark, Financial District and loads of restaurants, bars, museums and other entertainment.
This completely furnished, bright and sunny unit is tastefully appointed and boasts:
- Open plan living room, dining and kitchen area with city views
- Terrace off of living room to lounge and relax; accessible also from bedroom
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen with granite counters, granite bar height table w/stools, stainless steel appliances: electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal
- Bonus room set up as large open office alcove with built-in custom furniture, including a murphy bed for guests
- Private bedroom with access to terrace. Blackout curtains included.
- Remodeled bathroom with large shower (dual comb shower heads) and dual sinks
- In-unit washer/dryer located in bathroom closet
- Hardwood and slate tile floors
- Custom glass doors imported from Germany
- Lots of windows bringing in lots of light
- 2 car tandem parking in garage
- Storage in unit and garage
Please watch the YouTube video included in this ad for a better sense of this fantastic unit.
Pets may be considered, subject to owner approval.
Owner pays water, garbage, gardener, web-pass high-speed internet.
Tenant pays all ...(show more)
Application Fee: 45.00
|Primary School||Bessie Carmichael/Fec|
|Primary School||San Francisco Community Alternative|
|Primary School||Lawton Alternative Elementary|
|more Primary Schools13|
|Middle School||Bessie Carmichael/Fec|
|Middle School||International Studies Academy Alternative|
|Middle School||Kipp San Francisco Bay Academy|
|more Middle Schools1|
|High School||Galileo High|
|High School||Thurgood Marshall High|
|High School||Raoul Wallenberg Traditional High|
|more High Schools15|
|Mixed School||Bayview Essential School Of Music, Art, And Social|
|Zip Code||94105||60% more|
|Neighborhood||South of Market||73% more|
|City||San Francisco||92% more|
|Congressional District||8||82% more|
|Primary School||Bessie Carmichael/Fec||90% more|
|Middle School||Bessie Carmichael/Fec||87% more|
|High School||Galileo High||87% more|
|Mixed School||Bayview Essential School Of Music, Art, And Social||90% more|
|Unified School District||San Francisco Unified School District||87% more|