|4 beds||2.5 Ba||1,900||$3,700|
We're renting out our house that was built in 1999. Nice community, quiet and friendly neighbors. Walking distance to SSF Bart, Alta Loma Park, Costco, Trader Joe's, Starbucks and more. There are many good private and public schools nearby.
We've upgraded a few things:
- granite counter tops
- custom installed closets in the garage for additional storage and master bedroom closet
- installed carpet in the garage
- installed in ceiling speakers in the family/media room with a custom built media niche
- hardwood floors downstairs and tiles in the half bathroom downstairs
- upgraded carpets in the stairs and 2nd floor in all 4 bedrooms
- ADT alarm ready
- Storage shed in the backyard
- including 55" Sony TV and A/V receiver in custom built-in niche with rental duration
- 1 year lease agreement
- rent due on the first of every month
- no pets and no smoking
- sorry no section 8
- $3700 security deposit and first months rent
- credit check and references required ($40 application fee report)
- currently cleaning and preparing house for rental. tenant may move in 1st week of November.
- feel free to email me at email@example.com or call at (650) 866-5023 and ask for Chris.
- no unannounced walk-ins. all visits must be scheduled first.
- renter pays for all utilities (i.e. cable tv, phone, internet, scavenger and city water)
- furniture shown on pictures are NOT included
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||18% less than||94080 Homes for Rent|
|City||18% less than||Homes for Rent in South San Francisco|
|County||42% less than||San Mateo County Homes for Rent|
|State||25% more than||CA Homes for Rent|
|Primary School||40% less than||Homes for Rent near Buri Buri Elementary|
|Middle School||40% less than||Homes for Rent near Alta Loma Middle|
|High School||40% less than||Homes for Rent near El Camino High|
|Unified School District||18% less than||Homes for Rent near South San Francisco School District|