This luxury downtown condo is available June 1st - the unit can be rented furnished or unfurnished and is perfect for executives, young professionals or couples looking for a convenient and exciting lifestyle in the heart of Penn Quarter/Chinatown.
Gallery Place Condominium (777 7th Street, NW) is a full service building featuring:
- A location that can't be beat: the building sits right on top of the red, green and yellow Metro lines. DC's hottest restaurants/bars/shopping along with the National Mall and countless museums are within a few minute walk. The location is perfect for people without cars. For those with cars, there is basement parking with rental spots available.
- 24 hour a day security and concierge
- Large roof terrace perfect for parties and dining al fresco
- Gym with treadmills, elliptical machines, bikes and weight machines - no need for a gym membership!
This like-new, luxury one bedroom unit is approximately 800 square feet and features:
- Open floor plan with large windows bringing in plenty of light day round.
- Ample storage with a large bedroom walk-in closet with a California Closets organization system along with additional coat and linen closets.
- Kitchen with updated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Hardwood flooring in living area, carpet in the bedroom
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 10th floor location faces toward a courtyard with greenery and is extremely quiet
- Updated furnishings in the living area include a large, comfortable Pottery Barn Sofa, bookcases and media unit, Ethan Allen chairs and desk, small dining table and bar stools for the breakfast bar. Bedroom furnishings include a queen sized bed and headboard, desk/vanity, wardrobes and a dresser.
- Unit is available starting June 1, 2013 for 1 year or longer (flexible)
- Rent: $2,300 per month (unfurnished) or $2,700 per month (furnished)
- Application Fee: $0 with credit report provided by tenant
- Security Deposit: $2,300
- No smokers or pets please
- Renter's insurance required
- Utilities included in monthly rent: water, sewer, trash
- The unit is available to see on the weekends or after approximately 6:00 p.m. weeknights, please email to set-up an appointment along with a short description of yourself including your occupation.
- The current owner is moving to a near-by townhouse in Logan Circle.
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||5% less than||20001 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||10% less than||Downtown Apartments for Rent|
|City||5% more than||Apartments for Rent in Washington|
|City Condos||5% more than||Condos for Rent in Washington|
|County||6% more than||District of Columbia County Apartments for Rent|
|State||5% more than||DC Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||14% less than||Apartments for Rent near Thomson Elementary School|
|Middle School||3% more than||Apartments for Rent near Jefferson Jhs|
|High School||4% less than||Apartments for Rent near Dunbar Shs|
|Unified School District||6% more than||Apartments for Rent near District Of Columbia Public Schools|