LIVE ON REVITALIZED HISTORIC OLD MAIN STREET!
Newer 1987 Contemporary Ranch Style Building!
CALL FOR OPEN HOUSE DETAILS!!! APARTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SHOWINGS! WAITING LIST ALSO.
"Situated near the heart of downtown El Cajon; come enjoy revitalized Main Street! Restaurants, bars, community park & Performing Arts Center. Come take a look - have a latte at Starbucks!
- Wood Flooring!
- Master suite with bathroom inside bedroom
- Wall-to-wall mirrored closets
- Apartments on first floor have patios with wooden enclosures and sliding glass doors
- Apartments on second floor have huge soaring high ceilings!
- Central hallway floor plan
- Contemporary Kitchens: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, built-in microwave oven
- Lots of closets! Linen closets (some units)
- Large windows
- A/C units
- Cable ready
- 2 parking spaces
- Newer Contemporary Ranch Style Building! (1987)
- Gated Property w/Intercom Access
- Spacious property grounds in park-like setting
- Semi-private living: 24 units with 8 apartment homes in each building
- Central Hallway, single level apartment living, all bedrooms on same floor!
- Minutes from Downtown, Mission Valley, SDSU & Westfield shopping center
- Walk to El Cajon shopping, theatres, restaurants, trolley & bus-lines
- Easy access to freeways
- On-site Laundry
- Covered parking (some spaces)
- 2 Assigned & ample street parking
- Swimming Pool
- Barbeque & BBQ Picnic Area
- Professional Management
- On-site Resident Manager
OAK TREE APA ...(show more)
|Primary School||Naranca Elementary|
|Middle School||Cajon Valley Middle|
|High School||El Cajon Valley High|
|Zip Code||92020||4% more|
|City||El Cajon||9% more|
|County||San Diego||27% less|
|Congressional District||52||14% less|
|Area Code||619||18% less|
|Primary School||Naranca Elementary||11% more|
|Middle School||Cajon Valley Middle||11% more|
|High School||El Cajon Valley High||11% more|
|Unified School District||Cajon Valley Union School District||9% more|