Location, Location, Location! Live in Ballard. Walk to everything. Enjoy life.
This condo has been our home for the past 4 years and we loved everything about it and loved living in Ballard. It's well maintained as my wife was a clean freak (so no smoker's please). The building is still new and we have been the only owners.
Walkability score of 98%
- QFC grocery store across the street
- Bars, Restuarants only a block a way
- View of the the courtyard as well as the Ballard Skate Park
- Microsoft employees - only a block away from the connector (which picks up at Ballard Library)
- Close to doctors office's and Swedish hospital
- Bus stop situated across the street
- Walk to Ballard Locks (5 min), Jog to Golden Gardens
- 10 Minute drive or 20 minute bus ride to downtown Seattle
Condo has 2br, 2bath, and a den condo. It is a open layout that is very spacious (we've had 8 people at a time stay with us).
- Has a in unit washer and dryer.
- Air Conditioning.
- Flat Screen TV - unit comes with a 42" flat screen TV already mounted in the living room
- Hardwood floors in kitchen, Berber carpeting throughout
- There is also a Den that can be used as an Office/Workout area/or Dining room.
Minimum 1 year lease required. Last months rent required for security deposit. No pets, no smoking.
|Primary School||Adams Elementary School|
|Middle School||Whitman Middle School|
|High School||Ballard High School|
|Zip Code||98107||1% more|
|Congressional District||7||21% more|
|Area Code||206||41% more|
|Primary School||Adams Elementary School||28% more|
|Middle School||Whitman Middle School||59% more|
|High School||Ballard High School||the same|
|Unified School District||Seattle School District||16% more|