|2 beds||2.0 Ba||1,070||$2,300|
Location, Location, Location! Live in Ballard. Walk to everything. Enjoy life.
This condo has been our home for the past 4 years and we loved everything about it and loved living in Ballard. It's well maintained as my wife was a clean freak (so no smoker's please). The building is still new and we have been the only owners.
Walkability score of 98%
- QFC grocery store across the street
- Bars, Restuarants only a block a way
- View of the the courtyard as well as the Ballard Skate Park
- Microsoft employees - only a block away from the connector (which picks up at Ballard Library)
- Close to doctors office's and Swedish hospital
- Bus stop situated across the street
- Walk to Ballard Locks (5 min), Jog to Golden Gardens
- 10 Minute drive or 20 minute bus ride to downtown Seattle
Condo has 2br, 2bath, and a den condo. It is a open layout that is very spacious (we've had 8 people at a time stay with us).
- Has a in unit washer and dryer.
- Air Conditioning.
- ...(show more)
Minimum 1 year lease required. Last months rent required for security deposit. No pets, no smoking.
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||11% less than||98107 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||14% less than||Adams Apartments for Rent|
|City||8% less than||Apartments for Rent in Seattle|
|City Condos||8% less than||Condos for Rent in Seattle|
|County||18% more than||King County Apartments for Rent|
|State||77% more than||WA Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||11% less than||Apartments for Rent near Adams Elementary School|
|Middle School||28% more than||Apartments for Rent near Whitman Middle School|
|High School||9% less than||Apartments for Rent near Ballard High School|
|Unified School District||8% less than||Apartments for Rent near Seattle School District|