THIS BEAUTIFUL SOUTHSIDE REDLANDS charmer is a 1920s Craftsman home, 3BR/2BA, artfully REMODELED AND RESTORED in Redlands' BEST NEIGHBORHOOD--walk to Gerrard's, walking/biking distance to ESRI, Redlands Community Hospital, Redlands Bowl, and Historic Downtown Redlands.
THIS HOME FEATURES:
* LARGE MASTER BEDROOM RETREAT w/ MASTER BATHTUB/SHOWER
* CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING/Heat
* CLAWFOOT TUB and ARTISTIC COPPER SINK in SECOND BATH
* ORIGINAL MOLDING
* STAINLESS STEEL COUNTERTOPS AND APPLIANCES
* ORIGINAL DARK OAK FLOORS
* CUSTOM PAINT and SALTILLO TILE in Kitchen
* NICE LANDSCAPING
* WASHER/DRYER and REFRIGERATOR INCLUDED.
* Fenced yard, GARAGE, well-behaved pets negotiable.
Special rate of $2250/mo with security deposit. Landlord pays water, trash. Available August 11.
Drive by 536 S. Center St., then call WALTER at (707) 304-1606 or reply to this ad.
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind Redlands classic!
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||29% more than||92373 Homes for Rent|
|City||36% more than||Homes for Rent in Redlands|
|County||67% more than||San Bernardino County Homes for Rent|
|State||19% more than||CA Homes for Rent|
|Primary School||29% more than||Homes for Rent near Smiley Elementary|
|Middle School||41% more than||Homes for Rent near Cope Middle|
|High School||36% more than||Homes for Rent near Redlands Senior High|
|Unified School District||36% more than||Homes for Rent near Redlands Unified School District|