Walk to all your downtown destinations while living in a spacious sunlit 7th story condo with all the amenities.
- Elegant new furniture and fixtures, currently set up as 1 bedroom, 1 office
- Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, washer/dryer
- Wall to wall windows and balcony, along with the trees just outside and 7th floor vantage point.
- Quiet - with cement walls you don't overhear your neighbors.
- Safely open the large sliders and let in the cool Delta breeze while you sleep. Secure building.
- Passive solar orientation: winter sun and summer shade. The cement building adds thermal mass and a heat pump further keeps heating and cooling costs down.
- Individual heat and a/c and open-able windows (sliding glass doors), not shared air. Individual water heaters.
Free parking with a one-year lease (or more).
|Primary School||William Land Elementary|
|Middle School||Sutter Middle|
|High School||Sacramento Charter High|
|Zip Code||95814||7% more|
|Congressional District||5||111% more|
|Area Code||530||102% more|
|Primary School||William Land Elementary||30% more|
|Middle School||Sutter Middle||22% more|
|High School||Sacramento Charter High||92% more|
|Unified School District||Sacramento City Unified School District||92% more|