|2 beds||2.0 Ba||1,150||$2,000|
I have a 2/2 condo for rent in the heart of downtown Orlando. The unit is on the 20th floor! I am asking $2K/month with 1 month security deposit. Available starting May, including some furniture upon inquiry. The condo is located at the Waverly on Lake Eola. If you watch House Hunter International, they filmed my place (just a cool fact).
Pros of my unit and Building:
1. 20th floor, so no noise above you.
2. I owned this, so the place is clean and well taken care of.
3. Stainless steel appliance, super quiet LG dishwasher, microwave integrated into oven (really cool).
4. Private balconies, so you wont see your neighbors.
5. Owners and young professional lives in this building, so its fun but respectful of noise, unlike other buildings that I wont name (55 West, Grande, Skyhouse, Post Parkside)
6. Publix is next door! Nuff said.
7. Free LYMMO bus stop is right in front and back of building to ride around when its 100F weather.
8. You can see Universal and Disney fireworks at night fro ...(show more)
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||14% more than||32801 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||11% more than||Central Business District Apartments for Rent|
|City||73% more than||Apartments for Rent in Orlando|
|City Condos||73% more than||Condos for Rent in Orlando|
|County||72% more than||Orange County Apartments for Rent|
|State||33% more than||FL Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||14% more than||Apartments for Rent near Hillcrest Elementary School|
|Middle School||25% more than||Apartments for Rent near Howard Middle School|
|High School||40% more than||Apartments for Rent near Edgewater High School|
|Unified School District||72% more than||Apartments for Rent near Orange School District|