Greenwood Apartment - 1st Floor, Corner Unit - Central Air
Spacious 3 Bed / 1 Bath Apartment - 1st Floor, Corner Unit
Tile Floors - Large Closets - Landlord provides Fridge, Stove, & Dishwasher
Central Heat/Air - Separate Kitchen - Landlord maintains lawn
Walking distance from Parkland Boys & Girls Club
CLICK CONTACT US OR APPLY NOW BUTTONS BELOW
EMAIL JonSisco@DFInvest.com or JClark@DFinvest.com
Call the office at 502-339-0611 x. 317 with further questions
You will be required to fill out an application and all applicants must meet the criteria established by DF Property Management.
* ALL Income and Assets must be verified on all household members applying for housing.
All annual income from household members eighteen years of age or older who work and ALL OCCUPANTS who have income from the following sources (S.S.I., Social Security, K-TAP, Child Support, and any other type of income, etc.). MUST BE REPORTED. As a total combined income.
Here is a list of the items we will need in order to complete an application, get you approved, and hold a unit for you.
1. Copies of License ID on all household members over eighteen years old. Copies of all household members Social Security Cards and Birth Certificates on ANY household members UNDER the age of eighteen years old.
2. Current verification of ALL sources of INCOME of ANY kind for ALL household members (EMPLOYMENT, SSI, SOCIAL SECURITY, CHILD SUPPORT, K-TAP, ETC)
3. Originals of (Court Ordered) Separation, Child Support, Divorce, Legal Custody, ETC.
4. Last (and most current) six (6) weeks worth of pay stubs (Along with the name, address, and telephone numbe ...(show more)
|Primary School||Foster Traditional Academy|
|Middle School||John L Ramsey Middle School|
|High School||Waggener Traditional High School|
|Zip Code||40211||5% more|
|Congressional District||3||33% less|
|Area Code||502||34% less|
|Primary School||Foster Traditional Academy||5% more|
|Middle School||John L Ramsey Middle School||5% more|
|High School||Waggener Traditional High School||42% less|
|Unified School District||Jefferson County School District||34% less|