|2 beds||1.0 Ba||1,100||$1,695|
Peaceful two-bedroom home surrounded by big shade trees.
Perfect location, secluded on the quietest street in Hyde Park Historic District, but close to UT and downtown Austin. Convenient to stores & restaurants, Shipe Park pool, Hancock golf course, and other amenities.
Entire second floor of unusual vintage family home. Big windows in every room that bring in abundant fresh air and natural light.
- Living/dining area with big windows up in the trees.
- Two large bedrooms with big closets.
- Separate third office/guest room with wood floors and its own closet.
- Additional full size pantry and linen closets in hallway.
- Kitchen with gas stove/oven, refrigerator, full size washer & dryer.
- Bathroom with hardwood cabinets & blue/white tile.
Pets negotiable. No fenced yard.
|District Type||School District|
|Unified School District||Austin ISD|
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||21% more than||78751 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||21% more than||Hyde Park Apartments for Rent|
|City||22% more than||Apartments for Rent in Austin|
|City Condos||22% more than||Condos for Rent in Austin|
|County||22% more than||Travis County Apartments for Rent|
|State||44% more than||TX Apartments for Rent|
|Unified School District||21% more than||Apartments for Rent near Austin ISD|