|2 beds||1.0 Ba||935||$2,550|
Bright, ground floor 2 Br/1Ba condominium adjacent to Rengstorff Park in the well maintained Park-View West condominium complex.
* Great room open floor plan with breakfast bar with gleaming
granite counters, maple cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
* Newly painted with hardwood floors, recessed lighting and modern light fixtures
* Large covered deck
* Covered Parking w/storage
Beautifully maintained complex with lots of open space and well-designed landscaping
*Guest rooms for out of town visitors available
* One mile to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, The Milk Pail, and Caltrain.
* Short ride to south to Downtown Mountain View with Castro Street cafes, shops and restaurants or north to Palo Alto
* Easy access to El Camino Real, 101, Caltrain, bus and light rail lines
* 5 min drive to Google, Microsoft, Moffett Field and other SV employers
Home is being leased unfurnished
1 year lease. $3500 deposit.
Rent includes garbage and water.
Cat or Dog subject to approval (additional deposit required) 30 lb limit.
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||20% less than||94040 Apartments for Rent|
|City||29% less than||Apartments for Rent in Mountain View|
|City Condos||29% less than||Condos for Rent in Mountain View|
|County||20% less than||Santa Clara County Apartments for Rent|
|State||11% more than||CA Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||26% less than||Apartments for Rent near Mariano Castro Elementary|
|Middle School||33% less than||Apartments for Rent near Isaac Newton Graham Middle|
|Elementary School District||28% less than||Apartments for Rent near Mountain View Whisman Elementary School District|
|Secondary School District||29% less than||Apartments for Rent near Mountain View-Los Altos Union High School District|
|Unified School District||28% less than||Apartments for Rent near Mountain View Whisman School District|