|2 beds||1.0 Ba||1,100||$2,100|
Cozy 2-bedroom, 1-full bath trinity house with hardwood floors, fireplace, washer/dryer and roof-top deck. Philadelphia Historical Commission designated house located on quiet alley street in Washington Square West. Walking distance (just minutes) from multiple transit lines, grocery stores, Seger park, Jefferson medical school and Pennsylvania Hospital. This is ideal Center City living in a residential setting.
Location: 200 block of S. Warnock near Spruce and 10th/11th Streets
- Remodeled kitchen with new hardwood cabinets, granite counter top and electric range.
- New heating and central air conditioning and street facing windows. All are Energy Star rated.
- Hardwood floors.
- Full sized washer and dryer, conveniently located in basement with storage space.
- Decorative 1st floor fireplace and mantle.
- Small ground floor patio space in addition to 3rd floor roof-deck
- Wired for Direct TV or Comcast.
Third floor bedroom is loft style and open to stairwel ...(show more) l.
No on-site parking.
Quiet and respectful neighbors, seek same!
Security deposit and 1-month rent upfront.
Email to schedule a viewing
|District Type||School District|
|Unified School District||The School District Of Philadelphia|
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||7% more than||19107 Homes for Rent|
|City||43% more than||Homes for Rent in Philadelphia|
|County||44% more than||Philadelphia County Homes for Rent|
|State||75% more than||PA Homes for Rent|
|Unified School District||44% more than||Homes for Rent near The School District Of Philadelphia|