|2 beds||1.0 Ba||900||$1,850|
Convenient to public transportation and shopping. AC Transit bus line #60 to Hayward BART and Cal State East Bay stops almost in front of Terrace Towers. Highways 580 & 880 accessible via Foothill Boulevard & Jackson St., respectively. Close to downtown Hayward.
Open House :
Monday-Friday: 6:00- 6:30pm
Physical Address: 23972-23974-23976 2nd Street, Hayward, CA 94541
Nearest Street Intersection: 2nd Street and E Street
Apartment features include:
* Mostly gated, reserved, off-street parking.
* Lots of windows for natural light.
* Some upstairs units have balconies and views.
* Some units have new finish carpet floors nearly throughout
* Lots of units have fresh interior paint.
* Kitchen has Elec. Range, Refrigerator, plus Dinner area
* Gas, Water and Garbage services included with monthly rent. Consider this fact in terms of water and gas (water heater & room heating) costs!
* Ample coin laundry facilities on-site.
Move-i ...(show more)
Some notable terms and conditions (i.e., the fine print):
One-year lease term required.
Sorry no Section 8, pets or water-filled furniture.
Good credit rating needed. Credit check performed for each applicant.
Please call Manager Jose @ (510) 754-3583 for showing appointment.
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||20% less than||94541 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||23% less than||Mission-Foothill Apartments for Rent|
|City||12% less than||Apartments for Rent in Hayward|
|City Condos||12% less than||Condos for Rent in Hayward|
|County||29% less than||Alameda County Apartments for Rent|
|State||19% less than||CA Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||9% more than||Apartments for Rent near East Avenue Elementary|
|Middle School||16% less than||Apartments for Rent near Bret Harte Middle|
|High School||16% less than||Apartments for Rent near Hayward High|
|Unified School District||12% less than||Apartments for Rent near Hayward Unified School District|