Live in luxury...no compromises!
Condo/Loft located in the desirable Uptown neighborhood in Tower on the Park - Immaculate inside and out! City/Mountain & Coors Field Views.
This like new unit is 1 of only 11 which are situated directly in the middle of the building and features a unique and expansive north & west facing balcony.
* Short Walk to Uptown and Downtown Denver
* 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Luxury Condo
* Breathtaking Mountain and City Views!
* Huge Private Stone Balcony - 2 Entrances
*7 Floors Up - Quiet and Private
* Hardwood Floors
* Granite Countertops
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Cherry Wood Cabniets
* Double Pane Pella Windows
* State-of-the-art climate control package
* 42 inch Flat Panel TV
* Premium Surround Sound
* Leather Sofa and Chaise Set
* King-Size Bed with Pillow Top Mattress
* 5 Piece Marble and Granite Master Bath
* 2nd Bedroom can be used as a bedroom or office
* Full Size Washer and Dryer in unit
* Private and Secure Underground Parking Space and Storage Unit
Availability: Available November 1st for a 6 month, 1 year or 18 month lease.
Within walking distance of: 16th Street Mall, the Light Rail, Wahoo's Fish Tacos, Jonesy's Eatbar, Ace's, Rohs Brothers, The Tavern Uptown, Steuben's, Avenue Bar and Grill, Hamburger Mary's, Pasquini's, Marczyk's Fine Foods, Safeway and many more!
On-site Security Guards, Exercise Room, Elevator, Balcony, Private Secure Parking, On-Site Parking, Desired Uptown Neighborhood
Security Deposit Required. No Pets.
12 Months, 18 Months
Loft is rented fully furnished only. Security deposit required.
|Primary School||Cole Arts And Science Academy|
|Middle School||Cole Arts And Science Academy|
|High School||East High School|
|Zip Code||80203||10% more|
|Neighborhood||Capitol Hill||8% more|
|Congressional District||1||41% more|
|Area Code||303||64% more|
|Primary School||Cole Arts And Science Academy||3% less|
|Middle School||Cole Arts And Science Academy||2% less|
|High School||East High School||the same|
|Unified School District||Denver 1||34% more|