Located in a beautiful, quiet, tree-lined street in historic Mt Pleasant; the house is just down the street from Mount Pleasant (2 blocks) and Adams Morgan restaurants, bars and shops. Fifteen minute walk to Columbia Heights metro, and within a block or two of many bus services, and only 2 blocks from the Zoo, and miles of bike and jogging trails in the beautiful, wooded Rock Creek Park.
- Spacious apartment with open-plan design.
- Plenty of daytime light from windows on both front and back of unit.
- Solid bamboo flooring throughout.
- Thermostat-controlled radiant (through-the-floor) heating throughout.
- Open-plan kitchen with butcher-block countertops, peninsula breakfast bar, full-sized fridge, oven / range, over-the-range microwave oven, and in-sink garbage disposal. Adjoining dining-area.
- Washer-dryer stacked units.
- Full-sized bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Chic, modern look with chrome and brushed-steel throughout.
- Cable ready for hook-up.
- Use of back yard with entrances through front and back.
Gas and water included, electricity is metered separately.
No smoking, no pets please.
|Primary School||Bancroft Elementary School|
|Middle School||Deal Jhs|
|High School||Wilson W. Shs|
|Zip Code||20010||3% less|
|Neighborhood||Mount Pleasant||3% less|
|County||District of Columbia||26% less|
|Congressional District||0||26% less|
|Area Code||202||26% less|
|Primary School||Bancroft Elementary School||3% less|
|Middle School||Deal Jhs||17% less|
|High School||Wilson W. Shs||24% less|
|Unified School District||District Of Columbia Public Schools||26% less|