|1 bed||1.0 Ba||700||$1,595|
Located in a beautiful, quiet, tree-lined street in historic Mt Pleasant; the house is just down the street from Mount Pleasant (2 blocks) and Adams Morgan restaurants, bars and shops. Fifteen minute walk to Columbia Heights metro, and within a block or two of many bus services, and only 2 blocks from the Zoo, and miles of bike and jogging trails in the beautiful, wooded Rock Creek Park.
- Spacious apartment with open-plan design.
- Plenty of daytime light from windows on both front and back of unit.
- Solid bamboo flooring throughout.
- Thermostat-controlled radiant (through-the-floor) heating throughout.
- Open-plan kitchen with butcher-block countertops, peninsula breakfast bar, full-sized fridge, oven / range, over-the-range microwave oven, and in-sink garbage disposal. Adjoining dining-area.
- Washer-dryer stacked units.
- Full-sized bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Chic, modern look with chrome and brushed-steel throughout.
- Cable ready for hook-up.
- Use of bac ...(show more) k yard with entrances through front and back.
Gas and water included, electricity is metered separately.
No smoking, no pets please.
12 month lease minimum.
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||14% less than||20010 Homes for Rent|
|Neighborhood||6% less than||Mount Pleasant Homes for Rent|
|City||28% less than||Homes for Rent in Washington|
|County||28% less than||District of Columbia County Homes for Rent|
|State||28% less than||DC Homes for Rent|
|Primary School||6% less than||Homes for Rent near Bancroft Elementary School|
|Middle School||18% less than||Homes for Rent near Deal Jhs|
|High School||25% less than||Homes for Rent near Wilson W. Shs|
|Unified School District||28% less than||Homes for Rent near District Of Columbia Public Schools|