Welcome home foodies! This kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a gas stove, double oven, tile counter tops, an island / eating area, upgraded cherry cabinets, and a walk in pantry. This home will please even the most discriminating tenant. New interior paint and carpet Just completed! The entertainment-sized kitchen opens to the dining and living rooms. Upstairs the master bedroom features a 5 piece bathroom and an enormous walk in closet. Two additional bedrooms are good sized as well with walk in closets. Cozy up to the gas fireplace in the loft area on cold nights. This is one of the few homes in the community with a 3 car garage and an oversized corner lot. Front and back sprinkler systems make for easier maintenance. Additional features include: central AC, extra storage in the garage, and crown molding. Non smoker. Community features include several parks, walking trails, a clubhouse, tennis / basketball courts, and soccer / baseball fields. Home is located close to Joint base Lewis-McChord and is served by the Puyallup School District. Area shopping within 2 miles includes: Kohls, Wal Mart, Fred Meyer, Ross, several restaurants, and coffee shops. Mall and movie theaters are within 8 miles.
Pets conditional due to new carpet. Not fully fenced.
Walk thru video available upon request.
Available January 10th / 1 year lease, background check required. $1,500 damage deposit / $1,250 active duty military.
As a property manager I am required to be consistent with all applicants. Some general requirements are:
1. Tenant (s) must have at least a verifiable GROSS income of 3 times the monthly rent.
2. No unpaid unlawful detainers / evictions. Paid unlawful detainers / evictions will be considered based on age with additional deposit required.
3. Tenant must be non-smoking
4. Tenant must not have been convicted of nor pled guilty or no contest to a felony (whether or not resulting in a conviction) and have never been convicted of or pleaded guilty or no contest to a misdemeanor involving sexual misconduct, or a crime against a child (whether or not resulting in a conviction). History must be at least 5 years old if committed when a minor.
5. Tenant must have a credit score of 600+ OR be willing to pay last months rent and / or have a co-signer. SOME CREDIT CONCERNS ARE CONSIDERED. Call for details.
6. Max of 2 pets allowed with a $300 refundable deposit for first pet / $200 for second with no aggressive breeds. Less than 15 pounds. Property manager must meet and approve each animal based set guidelines.
? Additional guidelines apply
|Primary School||Emma L Carson Elementary|
|Middle School||Doris Stahl Jr. High|
|High School||Gov John Rogers High School|
|Zip Code||98375||7% more|
|City||South Hill||9% more|
|Congressional District||8||the same|
|Area Code||253||17% more|
|Primary School||Emma L Carson Elementary||7% more|
|Middle School||Doris Stahl Jr. High||7% more|
|High School||Gov John Rogers High School||13% more|
|Unified School District||Puyallup School District||17% more|