|2 beds||1.5 Ba||950||$900|
Huge 1 and 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath town homes with nice sized back yard. Goto walkscore.com to see its walkability!. Check out rentometer.com for comparable prices.
- Schools: Wooten, Burnet, Lanier Schools are in the neighborhood so it is close enough to walk.
- Near shopping, dining, grocery, and entertainment!
- Available Now
- W/D connections so you dont have to pay the laundrymats high prices. ((Some units come with washer and dryer included))
We have some flexibility to overlook mistakes of the past, but that usually means that you have to put up more deposit money.
Located in north central austin near anderson lane and burent rd.
- The bus route is right around the corner so those with limited transportation can still get around town.
- Fenced back yards for your PRIVACYWood floors upstairs with ceramic tile downstairs.
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms to help keep your bills low.
-Rents for $750 to 975 per month with a $100 deposit. Located in the 78757 zip code in North ...(show more)
6 month with conditions
3 month with conditions
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||28% less than||78757 Townhouses for Rent|
|Neighborhood||14% less than||Wooten Townhouses for Rent|
|City||35% less than||Townhouses for Rent in Austin|
|County||35% less than||Travis County Townhouses for Rent|
|State||24% less than||TX Townhouses for Rent|
|Primary School||14% less than||Townhouses for Rent near Wooten Elementary|
|Middle School||14% less than||Townhouses for Rent near Burnet M S|
|High School||3% less than||Townhouses for Rent near Lanier High School|
|Unified School District||36% less than||Townhouses for Rent near Austin ISD|