*Virtual Tour: https
*1st Floor Front Corner Unit. Southwest Exposure, Good light.
*Renovated, clean & well maintained studio in vintage 1926 bldg.
*All residents are carefully screened for credit, criminal & prior rental history
* Only 2 blocks from Cheesman Park.
* Nicely sized walk-in closet
* Extra storage space available & included with rent
* Secured indoor bicycle parking
* Newer high efficiency front load washer/dryer in pleasant on site laundry room
* Individually controlled heat
* Water, trash, & recycling services included in rent
* Wireless Internet included with rent
* Presently a wait list for off-street parking. $40/month
* Available between Nov 14 and Dec 1
* Preference to 1 year, but will consider 6 month lease
*Resident pays Heat and Electric
*Absolutely non-smokers only! We enforce this requirement!!
*Need good credit (score 650 or above), rental history, & employment or student verification to qualify. Please, no exceptions.
* If interested, call Mark at 303-332-6474. Leave message-I check messages frequently - calls usually returned within a couple hours
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||5% less than||80218 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||19% less than||Central East Denver Apartments for Rent|
|City||31% less than||Apartments for Rent in Denver|
|City Condos||31% less than||Condos for Rent in Denver|
|County||30% less than||Denver County Apartments for Rent|
|State||27% less than||CO Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||11% less than||Apartments for Rent near Moore K-8 School|
|Middle School||9% less than||Apartments for Rent near Morey Middle School|
|High School||31% less than||Apartments for Rent near East High School|
|Unified School District||31% less than||Apartments for Rent near Denver 1|