AMAZING APARTMENT. Best, high demand unit in the complex. West facing with mountain views to Pikes Peak and the Boulder Flatirons!!!
- 2nd floor, QUIET end unit with no shared neighbors on either wall. Safe neighborhood.
- "Pearl" layout.
- Concrete floors (kitchen, bathroom, living space; carpet bedroom/closet).
- HUGE kitchen. Cherrywood cabinets. Granite countertop. Black appliances. Fridge (with outside ice/water), dishwasher, stove.
- HUGE bathroom with large tub.
- Lots of storage with walk in/thru closet and large entry way closet. Washer and Dryer in unit.
- Other benefits: Thick window treatments. VERY sunny! Stays warm in winter and breeze keeps it cooler in summer (=cheap utilities). Heated pool, hot tub, firepit, exercise room, club house with free wi-fi.
- Close, covered parking spot ON SAME FLOOR, close elevator/stairwell for easy access/moving. Close to freeway/Pearl Street/Wash Park.
- Pets are allowed with additional deposit of $500 ($250 is refundable) and $35/mo pet rent.
- VERY pet friendly with several off-leash gated dog areas and disposal bags/trash located throughout the complex.
Tenant responsible for all utilities.
Flexible lease terms (rent rates vary based on length of lease). Unit available for move in on 4/5/13, but flexible (please call to discuss your preferred timing). No security deposit required with acceptable credit. $300 non-refundable admin fee and $50 application fee. A $35/mo parking fee has been added to the cost of rent. If you do not want the covered parking option, rent will be $1,115. Prefer to have lease signed pri ...(show more)
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||21% less than||80223 Apartments for Rent|
|Neighborhood||19% more than||Southwestern Denver Apartments for Rent|
|City||4% less than||Apartments for Rent in Denver|
|City Condos||4% less than||Condos for Rent in Denver|
|County||11% less than||Denver County Apartments for Rent|
|State||11% more than||CO Apartments for Rent|
|Primary School||6% less than||Apartments for Rent near Fairmont K-8 School|
|Middle School||6% less than||Apartments for Rent near Grant Middle School|
|High School||4% less than||Apartments for Rent near South High School|
|Unified School District||12% less than||Apartments for Rent near Denver 1|