AMAZING APARTMENT. Best, high demand unit in the complex. West facing with mountain views to Pikes Peak and the Boulder Flatirons!!!
- 2nd floor, QUIET end unit with no shared neighbors on either wall. Safe neighborhood.
- "Pearl" layout.
- Concrete floors (kitchen, bathroom, living space; carpet bedroom/closet).
- HUGE kitchen. Cherrywood cabinets. Granite countertop. Black appliances. Fridge (with outside ice/water), dishwasher, stove.
- HUGE bathroom with large tub.
- Lots of storage with walk in/thru closet and large entry way closet. Washer and Dryer in unit.
- Other benefits: Thick window treatments. VERY sunny! Stays warm in winter and breeze keeps it cooler in summer (=cheap utilities). Heated pool, hot tub, firepit, exercise room, club house with free wi-fi.
- Close, covered parking spot ON SAME FLOOR, close elevator/stairwell for easy access/moving. Close to freeway/Pearl Street/Wash Park.
- Pets are allowed with additional deposit of $500 ($250 is refundable) and $35/mo pet rent.
- VERY pet friendly with several off-leash gated dog areas and disposal bags/trash located throughout the complex.
Tenant responsible for all utilities.
Flexible lease terms (rent rates vary based on length of lease). Unit available for move in on 4/5/13, but flexible (please call to discuss your preferred timing). No security deposit required with acceptable credit. $300 non-refundable admin fee and $50 application fee. A $35/mo parking fee has been added to the cost of rent. If you do not want the covered parking option, rent will be $1,115. Prefer to have lease signed pri ...(show more)
|Primary School||Fairmont K-8 School|
|Primary School||Mc Kinley-Thatcher Elementary School|
|Middle School||Grant Middle School|
|High School||South High School|
|Zip Code||80223||15% less|
|Neighborhood||Southwestern Denver||20% more|
|Congressional District||1||2% less|
|Area Code||303||12% more|
|Primary School||Fairmont K-8 School||4% less|
|Middle School||Grant Middle School||4% less|
|High School||South High School||3% less|
|Unified School District||Denver 1||5% less|