|2 beds||1.0 Ba||1,300||$3,495|
Wonderful, original home in Community Park neighborhood bordering Crescent Park in Palo Alto. This charming Palo Alto home is ready for you to move in today.
* Totally updated kitchen with hardwood floors, marble counter tops, refrigerator, stove and dishwasher
* Adjacent sunny eat-in breakfast nook
* Spacious living room with great built-ins and gas fireplace
* Formal dining room
* Two bedrooms and spotless full bathroom with great tile in hallway
* Convenient laundry hook-ups inside the house
* Great patio for your morning sun
* Enormous, sunny back yard
* Enclosed garage can hold one car plus room for storage
* Peaceful street in a fantastic Palo Alto neighborhood
* Desirable Palo Alto School District
Tenant pays all utilities. Owner provides gardener. Available early November. Pets considered with references and increased security deposit. Security deposit is $3500.00 with a one year lease. No smoking.
Contact Shelynn at 650-260-1033 for more information or to sch ...(show more)
Applications can be downloaded at www.bayareapm.com; $25 application fee per adults payable in cash, cashier's check or money order to Bay Area Property Management; proof of verifiable employment and income required with completed applications forms.
|District Type||School District|
|Unified School District||Palo Alto Unified School District|
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||12% less than||94301 Homes for Rent|
|City||2% less than||Homes for Rent in Palo Alto|
|County||20% more than||Santa Clara County Homes for Rent|
|State||75% more than||CA Homes for Rent|
|Unified School District||2% less than||Homes for Rent near Palo Alto Unified School District|