Edgeview Homes in Auburn, Washington is proud to be a part of the residential and business community.. Situated mid-way between Seattle and Tacoma, Auburn provides access to a wide variety of outdoor and entertainment activities.
Our quality of life and access to both jobs and leisure time activities makes a home at Edgeview the perfect place to raise a family, retire, or just enjoy life away from work. Auburn's abundance of parks, golf courses, hiking trails, entertainment, and access to light rail transportation into Seattle and Tacoma give residents the best of all worlds.
Directions from Highway 167:
1. Take Steward Road / 8th Street East exit and head east toward Pacific / Milton.
2. Proceed 2.5 miles as 8th Street East becomes Lake Tapps Parkway East.
3. Turn left onto Lakeland Hills Way SE.
4. Proceed 0.7 miles to Evergreen Way SE.
5 Turn right onto Evergreen Way SE and proceed 0.7 miles to Edgeview.
Directions from Highway 18:
1. Take Highway 164-E exit toward Enumclaw / Muckleshoot Reservation.
2. Turn left onto Auburn Way South / Highway 164-E.
3. Proceed 0.9 miles to slight right onto Howard Road (just past Walgreens Drug Store.)
4. Turn right onto R Street.
5. Proceed 2.4 miles on R Street which becomes Kersey Way to Edgeview on right.
|Primary School||Gildo Rey Elementary School|
|Middle School||Olympic Middle School|
|High School||Auburn Riverside High School|
|High School||Auburn Senior High School|
|Zip Code||98092||3% less|
|Congressional District||8||20% less|
|Area Code||253||6% less|
|Primary School||Gildo Rey Elementary School||6% less|
|Middle School||Olympic Middle School||11% less|
|High School||Auburn Riverside High School||6% less|
|Unified School District||Auburn School District||4% less|