|2 beds||1.0 Ba||810||$425K|
Five-room, two-bd TIC (810 sq ft) in a completely detached 1907 Victorian four-unit building.
- Original clapboard exterior siding, copper-topped front entry canopy and redwood flower boxes.
- Interior detailing includes original wainscoting and built-in china cabinet in the formal dining room, decorative fireplace in LR, pocket door, and 9' ceilings. Hardwood floors.
- Updated eat-in kitchen with granite counters and ceramic tile floor, as well as laundry hookups.
- Original Victorian claw foot tub, oak cabinetry and ceramic tile floor in bath.
- A hall ladder leads to the skylit attic space above this unit, an exclusive-use area for this unit.
- Exclusive-use deck off kitchen and exclusive-use storage area in basement.
- Shared landscaped garden.
- HOA fee $222.50.
- Unique setting facing golf course. Easy access to the Ocean.
- Near Palace of Legion of Honor & Park Presidio
- Great location! Near trendy restaurants & shops including the new "fresh & easy" market.
- ...(show more)
Victorian detailing.|Unique setting facing golf course.|Easy access to the Ocean.|Exclusive-use skylit attic.|In-unit washer/dryer hook-ups.|Large exclusive-use deck.|Exclusive-use storage in basement.|Shared landscaped garden.
|District Type||School District|
|Unified School District||San Francisco Unified School District|
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||43% less than||94121 Condos for Sale|
|City||51% less than||Condos for Sale in San Francisco|
|County||49% less than||San Francisco County Condos for Sale|
|State||42% more than||CA Condos for Sale|
|Unified School District||51% less than||Condos for Sale near San Francisco Unified School District|