|1 bed||1.0 Ba||748||$388K|
Charming 1 or 2-bdrm Victorian flat with Bay and GG Bridge views!
- Original clapboard exterior siding, coppertopped front entry canopy and redwood flower boxes.
- Interior detailing includes original wainscoting and built-in china cabinet in formal dining room, decorative fireplace in LR, pocket door, period light fixtures and 9' ceilings. Hardwood floors.
- Updated eat-in kitchen with SS appliances, tile counters and floor, natural wood walls & ceiling.
- Original Victorian clawfoot tub, oak cabinetry and ceramic tile floor in bath.
- Flexible floor plan allows for the living room to be used as a second bedroom and the formal dining room as the living room.
- Exclusive-use garage, driveway, deck, and storage area in basement. Shared landscaped garden. HOA fee $222.50.
- Unique setting facing golf course. Easy access to the Ocean.
- Near Palace of Legion of Honor & Park Presidio
- Great location! Near trendy restaurants & shops including the new "fresh & easy" market.
- ...(show more)
Victorian detailing.|Unique setting facing golf course.|Views. . .golf course and Golden Gate Bridge.|Sidewalk/unit/deck/garage. . . ALL accessible on one level. . .NO STEPS!|Shared landscaped garden.
|District Type||School District|
|Unified School District||San Francisco Unified School District|
|Type||This listing is priced|
|Zip Code||68% less than||94121 Condos for Sale|
|City||44% less than||Condos for Sale in San Francisco|
|County||44% less than||San Francisco County Condos for Sale|
|State||52% more than||CA Condos for Sale|
|Unified School District||44% less than||Condos for Sale near San Francisco Unified School District|