Recent Questions and Answers
amber ethridge responded to what do i do if i have bad credit and want to rent
"not only provide income verification but also a great landlord reference will help! "
amber ethridge responded to should i bring up my criminal background or wait for the complex to mention
" It depends on what background checks each company utilizes and how far back they go. As a property m... (more)"
amber ethridge responded to How should go about renting if I have bad credit and an eviction? I have go
" I would definitely disclose the info. and explain to them what happened. This will show them you hav... (more)"
amber ethridge responded to Can a landlord refuse to give a receipt for the rent payment?
" No it is not legal. You should be able to receive a receipt for any payment you make. I am surprised... (more)"
how does a property manager use this?
amber ethridge
Property Manager
Rental Housing Professional
Phone: 702-346-1121
Fax: 702-346-1141
Cell: 702-755-2590
Want your own profile?