Located minutes from downtown, the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood boasts some of the most popular attractions in Seattle.
*** Thanks for your consideration, but the condo is occupied for the forseeable future.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Located on a quiet residential street within Lower Queen Anne, with easy access to the best urban amenities Seattle has to offer. Queen Anne attracts the best and brightest of Seattle, with a diverse mix of restaurants, coffee houses, performance venues, and proximity to downtown. Below is a listing of key attractions, along with distances from the condo:
- Space Needle: 1 mile
- Pike Place Market: 2 miles
- Downtown: 2 miles
- Multiple grocery stores: Blocks away
- Bus stops: 1 block
- Seattle Opera: Blocks away
- Pacific Northwest Ballet: Blocks away
- Various theatres: Blocks away
- Key Arena (concert/sports): Blocks away
- Olympic Sculpture Park: 1 mile away
WalkScore: 88 Very Walkable
THE CONDO: If you're looking to get away from the bland dcor of corporate-owned lodging, you wont be disappointed. Youll feel right at home amongst the warm colors, beautiful furniture, and artwork assembled here. Below are some of the condos features:
- High-grade berber carpet throughout living spaces
- Tasteful and elegant design elements (including original works of art)
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom ensuite (including jetted tub and towel warmer)
- Second full bathroom for guests
- Large Living room with open floor plan, wet bar, and balcony
- Quiet building with conscientious residents, most of whom own their units
THE OWNERS: We go the extra mile to provide you with the most amazing ...(show more)
June - September:
Monthly = $3,500/mo.
Weekly = $1,200/week
October - May:
Monthly = $2,875/mo.
Weekly = $975/week
Deposit = $1,000
Cleaning Fee = $125 (deducted from deposit)
|Primary School||Hay Elementary School|
|Middle School||McClure Middle School|
|High School||Ballard High School|