Premier Rental Property Management
Property Management Company
About Premier Rental Property Management
At Premier Rental Property Management we specialize in Medium to High end Property Management of Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes and Small Commercial Properties. We currently manage over 30 millions dollars worth in 17 counties throughout North Carolina. Our average rent is $1,350.00 per month.
WHAT DO WE CHARGE?
A one time marketing fee $200.00
Our property management fees are as follows:
if property rents for ___________ Management fee per month
$500.00 and $999.99 ___________ $85.00 per month
$1,000.00-$1,499.00 ____________ $100.00 per month
$1,500.00 and $1,999.99 _________ $150.00 per month
$2,000.00 and $2,499.00 _________ $225.00 per month
We can handle repairs on your behalf. If we do, we add 10% to any bill or you can also handle the bills yourself. If we handle it, we will send you a financial statement and a copy of the invoice marked paid
* $200 one time marketing fee.
* Your property will be listed on over 35 different rental websites on the internet (rentbits.com, rentmarketer.com, craigslist.com, charlotterent.net, winstonsalemrent.com, greensbororent.com, highpointrent.com just to name a few) with full color photos and information. Rentmarketer.com and rentbits.com will transfer your listing to over 35 different websites
* Your property will listed on our website: www.premierrpm.com
* A professional yard sign can be put in your yard.
* Your home will be placed in MLS(exposure to 10,000+ REALTORS) which can be seen on the consumer version (carolinahome.com, realtor.com). (Additional fee to tenant�s agent).
Showing of your property:
* We will personally show your property to prospective tenants. We do not believe in allowing tenants to see your property without Premier being present unlike other companies. Keys will not be given out to tenants for viewing on there own.
* Lockbox will be placed on the property for any REALTORS to show your property.
* We have a detailed and thorough application process.
* We check references, past employment, past addresses, credit, criminal and verification of income. �We have access to any filings that are recorded at a courthouse �.
* We look at each person�s information on a case-by-case basis to ensure a good tenant for your property.
* We always keep you informed and let you make the decision whether to approve the tenant.
* We will personally inspect the property before the tenants move in to ensure cleanliness and all items are working properly.
* We will assist the tenants with all utility transfers.
* We will make sure the tenants move goes smoothly and I will collect the move in checklist from them three days after they move in.
When do you get Paid?
* We have onsite deposit at our office, which extends our banking day cutoff to 7pm not 2pm like most banks. This also decreases the time for us to know if the tenants check is good or not, allowing us to pay you faster
* Your check will be mailed between the 15th and 20th of each month, if you tenant pay ontime. Direct Deposit is also available,for an additional yearly fee, allowing you to get your money within 24 hours, not waiting on mail and having to go to the bank
* This is when our management fee will begin. You will only pay us when a tenant is in your home.
* We will be the only contact for you and your tenants. Both the tenants and you will have our mobile phone number and email for any questions or concerns.
* Your check will be mailed between the 15th and 20th of each month. Direct Deposit is also available.
* If the tenant does not pay or they break the lease conditions, we will handle the eviction process. We charge the tenant a $250 fee for the eviction.
* We send any outstanding balance to a collection agency and that balance will stay on their credit until it is paid.
When the tenant moves out:
* We can start marketing the property 30 days before the tenant moves out.
* Once tenant has vacated the property I review the Move In Checklist to make sure the property is in the same condition as when the tenant moved in.
* If the property needs repair because of the tenant, we get the tenant to pay for any items which are their responsibility or take it out if the security deposit before we return it to them.