Gated townhome community with pool. Active neighborhood, perfect for college students, young professionals, and families with young children.
Centrally located with easy access to: GA Tech, GA State, Westside Design District, Buckhead, Atlantic Station
1256 Liberty Parkway NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
$1,400.00 per month
3 Bedroom 3 Bath (2 full baths, 2 half baths)
Built in 2006
Gated townhome community with pool and dog park. Active neighborhood, perfect for college students, young professionals, and families with young children. Very dog friendly neighborhood.
For more images please visit:
Centrally located with easy access to:
- GA Tech
- GA State
- Westside Design District shops and restaurants
- Buckhead shops and restaurants
- Atlantic Station
- Large living area with hardwood floors and access to front porch.
- Eat in kitchen with bonus breakfast bar, separate pantry, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and ceramic tile back splash.
- Kitchen is open to sizeable back deck with views of city skyline and direct access to shared back yard
- Large one car garage with ample storage. Space for additional car in driveway. Street parking also available.
- Bedroom on terrace level has 1/2 bath and large walk in closet.
- Coat closet on terrace level.
- Master bedroom on upper level features full bath with double vanity and large walk in closet.
- Additional bedroom on upper level features full bath with single vanity and closet.
- Laundry Closet in upstairs hall features built in storage. Washer and Dryer to remain.
- Linen closet in upstairs hall.
- $1,400.00 per month
- Dogs allowed with $300 pet deposit---Non refundable
- NO SMOKING
- 12 month agreement
- $1,400.00 security deposit required
All applicants will be subject to a credit and criminal background check
|Primary School||Bolton Academy|
|Middle School||Sutton Middle School|
|High School||North Atlanta High School|
|Zip Code||30318||56% more|
|Congressional District||5||28% more|
|Area Code||404||47% more|
|Primary School||Bolton Academy||6% less|
|Middle School||Sutton Middle School||30% less|
|High School||North Atlanta High School||31% less|
|Unified School District||Atlanta Public Schools||27% more|