jennifer  delgado
jennifer delgado
1 Like
4 years ago

If my husband receives unemployment at 1900.00 a month, does that count as income if we want to rent a property?

WE I also recieve 900.00 a month in child support court ordered and my credit is bad from a divorce and my husbands is not great can we still rent property. I want to rent so we can fix our credit.
Email me when answers are posted
Sort answers by :


Colleen Corgan
Colleen Corgan
0 Replies
4 years ago
Hi Jennifer,

Having less-than-stellar credit is not ideal, but you can certainly still rent a property. You have to be able to show that you have enough money coming in, usually to cover at least 3-4x the rent.

You may be required to put a larger security deposit down or pay a few months up front, as well. if you can find a co-signer or guaranteer, that would be great too!

Here's a link to our housing search around Adelanto, CA to help get you started:,sublet,room,corporate&includeVaguePricing=false&loan=30,0.0525,0

Hope this helps!


Your Reply:

Email me when answers are posted

Your Answer:


Email me when answers are posted

Related Questions

Related Listings

1 bedroom / 1.0 baths
3 photos
2 bedrooms / 1.0 baths
8 photos
4 bedrooms / 2.0 baths
1 photo
Call for price
1 to 2 bedrooms
11 photos